We are Hiring
Here at Data Connect we believe in the team! We couldn’t be successful without the people that make up our organisation. As a forward thinking cyber security innovator we are always looking for new talent to join our expanding team. Please see below for a list of roles currently available: (No Agencies Please)
As a junior cyber security analyst you will be working directly with customers and senior members of the team to assist with the following activities:
liaise with customers in relation to cyber security issues and provide future recommendations
- generate reports for both technical and non-technical customer stakeholders
- assist with internal and external audits relating to information security
- monitor and respond to ‘phishing’ emails and ‘pharming’ activity
- assist with the creation, maintenance and delivery of cyber security awareness training for customers
- give advice and guidance to customers on issues such as spam and unwanted or malicious emails.
- keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments
- research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them
- plan for disaster recovery in the event of any security breaches
- monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorised or illegal activity
- test and evaluate security products
- design new security systems or upgrade existing ones
- use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
- engage in ‘ethical hacking’, for example, simulating security breaches
- identify potential weaknesses and implement measures, such as firewalls and encryption
- investigate security alerts and provide incident response
- monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorised system user
- Ambitious, inquisitive and looking to deep dive into cyber security.
- A-level qualifications or above in an IT discipline.
- Excellent communication skills including listening, speaking, reading, writing and experience using office applications .
- Network and/or security Knowledge TCP/IP (not essential).
- Infrastructure knowledge (not essential).
Your job as a business development manager is to identify sales leads, engage with prospective clients about goods or services whilst extending our company “value” ethos to maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
This role revolves around good communication and requires skills in the following:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating product and services information to clients
- Overseeing development of marketing literature
- Collaborating with other teams